- Ahmed, Sara (2007). A phenomenology of whiteness. Feminist Theory, 8: 149. http://www.rainbow-season.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/Feminist_Theory-2007-Ahmed-149-68.pdf
- Etchells, Tim (2012). Alphabet of Festivals. http://www.timetchells.com/notebook/february-2012/alphabet-of-festivals/
- Garcia, Tristan (2014). Arts and Rules. In Form and Object: A Treatise on Things, Edinburgh UP.
- Lacan, Jacques (1992). The Object and the Thing. In VII seminar: The ethics of psychoanalysis, Routledge: New York & London.
- Lepecki, Andre (2006). 7. Conclusion; Exhausting dance – to be done with the vanishing point. In Exhausting Dance: Performance and the Politics of Movement, Routledge: New York & London.
- Sheikh, Simon (2004). Representation, Contestation and Power: The Artist as Public Intellectual. Republic Art, http://republicart.net/disc/aap/sheikh02_en.htm
- Turner, Victor (1988). “Anthropology of Performance,” in The Anthropology of Performance, New York: PAJ Publications. http://erikapaterson08.pbworks.com/f/Antrophology+of+performance%282%29.pdf
- Vishmidt, Marina (2008). The cultural logic of criticality. Journal of Visual Arts Practice, 7: 3. http://corner-college.com/udb/cproR8YMCmVishmidt_Marina_The_Cultural_logic_of_criticality.pdf
At the invitation of Ana Vujanović, the reader is composed of the proposals made by all participants of the second programme cycle (Ida Daniel, Kristof Farkas, Shir Hacham, Livia Andrea Piazza, Aisling Marks, Stina Nyrberg, Ana Schnabl) and and the mentor herself.